Monday, May 30, 2011

Pavel Nedved Juventus Handle Decline

Former Czech player was admitted had offered a deal for Juventus.

List of candidates for coach of Juventus in the future seems to include former players they have. Not only Antonio Conte, but Pavel Nedved.

This was disclosed Nedved himself when asked about who the next coach of Juventus. He admitted that he had received bids.

"I was offered a job that [deal with Juventus], but I reject it," said Nedved.

According to him, the arrival of a bid deal with Juventus at the time did not come at the right moment for him.

"I'm not close opportunities in the future deal with Juventus. But I would have to handle the national team Czech Republic," I Nedved.

Nedved himself since decided to retire a few years ago clearly has not got a job. At Juventus, he only acted as an advisor to the club. To handle a team position, Nedved also would not have any experience certificate of training.

No comments:

Post a Comment