Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Champions League Final Problem Berba & His commitment to Survive

Manchester - Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov admitted feeling hurt after abandoned in the Champions League final. Yet he refused to surrender and was determined to stay at Old Trafford.

Berba will be thrown out after he indicated were not included in the squad to face Manchester United as Barcelona. Sir Alex Ferguson would prefer that Michael Owen than Berba into Premier League top scorer.

Although not in the squad, Berba also did not look in the stands. Rumor has overdo Bulgaria striker was disappointed and leave Wembley when his colleagues to compete.

The fact that Owen scored just five times but even in the squad MU is "hit" Berbatov.

"The truth is I was in the locker room and watch the Champions League final there on the television screen," says he told Bulgarian television quoted Sky Sports.

"I'm very disappointed. I feel ashamed that I was not part of the team and do not want people to see how sad I feel."

Until now it has been no comment from the continuation of career-related MU Berbatov. But clearly, the player confirms its commitment to the club.

"I'll stay. I will fight for the title of the 20th," he said. "If I was a quitter, I will not be able to get this far. All at Manchester United will start from the beginning for me on July 4."

"There will be new-final-final and we will strive for new titles. I want to move forward. When you through difficult times, you should not give up so easily," concluded Berba.

No comments:

Post a Comment